Our dedication to minimally invasive procedures unfolds with the state-of-the-art da Vinci Robotic Surgical System. Tailored for enhanced precision, this innovative technology empowers our surgeons with high-definition 3D vision and a magnified view. The surgeon seamlessly controls the robotic system, translating hand movements into meticulous actions within the patient’s body.
Minimally invasive procedures give you a smart getaway toward a healthy life.
DISEASE AND TREATMENT
Robotic surgery offers a number of advantages over traditional open surgery, including
- Robotic surgery allows surgeons to perform complex procedures through small incisions, which can lead to less pain, scarring, and blood loss.
- Patients who undergo robotic surgery typically recover more quickly than patients who undergo traditional open surgery.
- Robotic surgery has a lower risk of complications than traditional open surgery.
Benefits of Robotic Surgery
To know more about our robotic surgery, we encourage you to contact GEM Hospital. Our team of experts are here to answer your questions and help you decide if robotic surgery is the right option for you.
If you are looking for the best possible care for your robotic surgery, we encourage you to choose GEM Hospital. Our team of experts is dedicated to providing you with the best possible outcomes.
DR. C. PALANIVELU
- Chairman – GEM Hospital and Research Centre
- Professor & Director – Institute of Gastroenterology & Minimal Access Surgery
- Managing Trustee – GEM Digestive Diseases Foundation – Charitable Trust